Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Liebster Award!


Merry meet, bloggers! :-)

On Monday, as I logged onto my  blog, I had a lovely suprise! The lovely Accent Girl 100 had nominated me for the Liebster award! Now I'd seen this floating around the blogosphere, but never thought I'd be nominated. :-) In a nutshell, this award is for blogs with less than 2OO followers (on Google Friend Connect), and that the award will give some support and shed some attention to up-and-coming bloggers. :-)

The Rules:

1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

1. Share 11 things about yourself.

  1. I live in Wales, and I can speak Welsh.
  2. I'm shorter than the average fifteen year old, psh.
  3. There is one single strand of my hair that doesn't have any pigment--meaning that it annoyingly grows through white, and I have to pluck it out when it grows, gah.
  4. I have an adorable eight months old puppy, who has one eye. 
  5. My favourite shop in the worldddd is New Look.
  6. I have an obsession with owls! 
  7. Seven is my lucky number.
  8. I lovelovelove dance and musical theatre.
  9. I have braces, and have had so for a year.  Unfortunately.
  10. My favourite colour is duck-egg blue.
  11. I'm kinda-sorta-maybe a bookworm. 

2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.

1. If you could only have one social site out of facebook, twitter, youtube, blogger, instagram etc, which one would you pick?!
Ohmygosh, this is soooo hard! I DON'T KNOW OHMIGAWD. Could I say...a social site from the future that combines them all? ;-)

2. Given the choice, would you rather buy cheaper things and have more, or buy more expensive things and have less?! For example, would you rather go into Primark and buy 5 vest tops for £10, or would you rather go into Topshop and buy 1 vest top for £10?!
Well, that kind of depends on the quality of the things, and how much I like them. So I'll say I'd rather have lesser, but good quality things I really love than more of things I just buy for the sake of it and aren't good quality.

3. What is your 'song on repeat' right now?
Natalie by Bruno Mars, it's so upbeat and catchy, I can't help but dance around like a maniac and sing along, I loveeees it!<3

4. What is one of your pet hates?
Grammar, spelling and punctuation. Enough said.

5. Who are your top three youtubers?
Marcus Butler, PointlessBlog and Zoella.

6. What one make up item could you not live without?
Mascara, or my anti-dark circles roll on...I'll say mascara.

7. Do you prefer your hair straight, waved or curled?
Waved or curled...waved or curled...um, waved?

8. If you were to go on 'Come Dine With Me' what would your 3 course menu be?!
Ooh, okay then! For a starter, minestrone soup with a soft, buttered bread roll, main course would be a Sunday roast, and pudding would be a chocolate fudge sponge cake with cream! Mmm.

9.  What are your guilty pleasures?
Well,this is a funny one. I'm not actually a fan of the term 'guilty pleasure', because I think that if doing something gives you pleasure (lol, that sounded way too innapropriate), then you shouldn't feel guilty. But I suppose spending too much would probably be mine.

10. What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
I've been on so many great ones! Although I have to say the annual Haven trips with my family and friends are sooo much fun, I have so many great memories!

11. Which day of the week is your favourite?!
Friday! :-) 

3. Choose 11 blogs to nominate, etc-etc-etc.. 

  1. http://themishyears.blogspot.com/
  2. http://bethloux.blogspot.co.uk/ 
  3. http://sunglasses-and-daisychains.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. http://ninaandhernotebook.blogspot.co.uk/
  5. http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/
  6. http://myvtgworld.blogspot.co.uk/
  7. http://girlswithblondecurls.blogspot.co.uk/
  8. http://februaryairr.blogspot.co.uk/
  9. http://aimeemoore.blogspot.co.uk/
  10. http://katiesteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/
  11. http://lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk/

4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.

  1. How would you describe yourself in one word?
  2. How would you describe your blog in one word?
  3. What do you like to do to relax?
  4. What's your favourite beauty product?
  5. How often do you wear make-up?
  6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would they be?
  7. What's your biggest ambition?
  8. Do your emotions effect the way you dress and your make-up?
  9. Morning bird or a night owl?
  10. Do you prefer looks or personality in a boy/girl? (if you had to choose!)
  11. What the craziest thing you have ever done?

5. THANK-YOU, ACCENT GIRL 100! You have no idea how much this nomination means to me! You're so sweet for nominating me, everyone should check out her lovely blog! :-)

 

Ooo, and guys, I know this blog doesn't seem very beauty-related yet, but I promise you, I have lots of posts planned, so keep your lovely eyes peeled! Farewell, lovelies! :-) xx

4 comments:

Diana said...

Great post! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, thank you for your nomination :3
I'll get on it right away!
xoNina

accentgirl100 said...

Thanks for doing such an awesome reply post! So glad you like Zoe, Marcus, Alfie etc on youtube :D Addictive and amazing aren't they?! I want to be part of their friend group so badly haha x

Unknown said...

Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
marcus butler age

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? :-) xx

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com