Saturday 27 July 2013

A New and Motivated Me :-)

Merry meet, bloggers! :-)

How are you all? Enjoying your summer, I hope! Long time no see, hey?

I'd like to start off by apologising for my long-time absence, these past few months have been crazy, and I just haven't found the time or motivation to sit down and churn out some blog posts. However, this all changes today!

Recently, I was browsing through my Tumblr dashboard and I came across an image that was really, really powerful to me. As soon as I saw it everything just kind of, clicked. This is it:

Credit: Tumblr
This, for me, basically means that if I sit around my 'dream' life isn't going to come to me. I'm going to have to work hard to live the life I want, I'm going to have to take the decision to change and put plans into motion. For me, this simple image is so motivating and inspiring. I have quite a few goals I want to achieve in my life, and I'm going to start small and begin working towards them, powered by this image and a vision in my head. 

Of course, nobody can go walking around with rose-tinted vision, I know that I won't achieve everything, but as long as I'm happy with what I've achieved, that will be enough. Now that it is the Summer break, I can really work on areas of my life I think need improving. 

One particular place I feel needs some love and care is this blog. This summer, I plan to really kickstart my blog into action. With weeks of free time, hopefully my blog will come out of Summer a livelier, loved place! Oh, and have you seen my new theme? It's so bright and pretty! A fresh, new theme for a fresh, new start!

So, readers, hopefully this quote will motivate you to go out and work on achieving some goals. Some can be big, some can be small--one of my goals for this summer is simply to become more sociable! 

Until next time, bloggers, and be sure to watch this space, as I have a lot planned! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? :-) xx

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com