Tuesday 30 July 2013

Moisturising, It's Simple

Merry meet, bloggers! :-) 

Today's blog post is about moisturising, if you couldn't tell by the title. It has taken me a while to find a moisturiser that I'm happy with, unfortunately having combination skin that's very sensitive, but now that I've finally found my perfect product, moisturising couldn't be simpler. 

Wondering what it is? Simple's kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser--and yes, I totally tried and failed to make a pun above! 




I absolutely love this moisturiser, I use it near enough every morning and night, and it's effects are definitely long-lasting--Simple claims it works for twelve hours, but I'm not too sure if it lasts that long. I apply it throughoughly to my face, and sometimes my neck, too, as I can get dry skin around the throat area. 

The moisturiser itself is light, odourless, smooth and sinks into the skin quickly. My skin feels refreshed, hydrated and soft to the touch quickly after use. It contains pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E, along with glycerin and borage seed oil, which are described as 'skin loving ingredients'. Best of all, there are no artificial perfurmes, colouring or harsh chemicals, so for sensitive skin types like myself this moisturiser really is a perfect treat!

I bought the 125ml bottle at Boots for £3.79, an absolute bargain in my opinion as not much is needed for each use and it really ticks all the boxes. There is also currently a three-for-two offer on all Simple skincare products, and so I purchased two packets of the Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes too, which I love and have done for a couple of years.

I really can't fault this moisturiser! I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting an affordable, light, hydrating moisturiser that won't irritate or upset your skin. It really is simple goodness!

Have a lovely day, and until next time! :-)

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I love this stuff too! Its the best I have found for combination skin x

www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

h said...

I absolutely love Simple products! Love the post :) xx

thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? :-) xx

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com